Friday, April 06, 2007

Evidence 4 Inquiry/Falling Through the Cracks

Thanks to all of you who joined me at NSTA for these two presentations. I didn't feel like I was on message well for the Evidence 4 Inquiry session (Thursday at 12:30). I hadn't given that talk in a year, and I felt like it was a little disjointed. I hope the message came through. If you came on Friday morning at 8:00 a.m., I felt much better about that one.

Please let me know any thought that you have on what I said. I'm curious to know what I could do to make the talk more beneficial to the average classroom teacher who is considering getting started with inquiry. I would appreciate any suggestions you have. Also, let me know any questions that you have about anything I said. I'll be happy do whatever I can, including pointing you to resources that might help you with your question or concern.

No comments: