I got inspired this week to move an inquiry I've been doing for years onto Prezi. Here's my vlog entry on what I learned in the process, including the following thoughts.
- Here's a link to the Mirror Inquiry on Prezi.
- The original concept for the inquiry came from Video #1 of the Minds of Our Own series.
- Transitioning from a hard copy to Prezi. An image of the old Word file is below.
- Starting to implement web-based video for bursts of instruction. Find all of the videos I researched at my mirror inquiry Delicious tag collection.
- Aha! I could use these videos from my iPad when working with small groups.
- Kids can go back to this Prezi whenever they want.
- Teacher's corners & Facilitator's corners.